Today’s keto taco casserole recipe video is brought to us by Papa G’s Low Carb Recipes. His channel is a staple, and if you’d like to subscribe, simply click the “YouTube” icon in the video to visit his channel. 🙂
The combination of tacos and casserole is both tantalizing and comforting. Interesting combo!
This keto taco casserole recipe is cheesy, meaty, delicious, and still able to help you enjoy great health and a slimmer waistline. We really hope you try it and let us know what you think in the comments below.
Alright, let’s begin…
Keto Taco Casserole Recipe:
Okay, we hope you enjoyed today’s keto taco casserole recipe!
For your convenience, here it is, written out.
(Remember, this recipe is intended to serve 6. Please adjust ingredients accordingly if you need to make less, or more. Thanks and enjoy!)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 Tbs cumin
- 1 Tbs chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
Keto Taco Casserole…
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbs sour cream
- 8 oz. shredded Monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced pickled jalapenos
- 1/2 Tbs minced garlic
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 10oz. can rotel, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine taco seasoning ingredients in bowl; mix well.
- Split seasoning in half and set aside.
- Skillet, med-high, add ground beef.
- Drain and return to heat.
- Add Rotel to beef.
- Add garlic, onions, and half of taco seasoning.
- Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat; set aside.
- Add eggs to mixing bowl, mix with remainder of seasoning.
- Mix in sour cream and heavy cream.
- Stir in 4 oz. Moneteray Jack cheese.
- Add beef mixture to 8″x8″ or 7″x9″ baking dish.
- Pour egg and cream mix over top and combine all.
- Add another 4 oz. Monteray jack cheese.
- Sprinkle olives and jalapenos on top.
- Place in center of heated oven for approx. 30 minutes.
- Remove and let set for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
We hope you love this keto taco casserole recipe from Papa G’s Low Carb Recipes!
Please remember to visit his channel, subscribe, and like his video.
Today’s recipe contains 481 calories, 38.6g fat, 3.79g net carbs, and 18.13g protein per serving. Great macro ratio for weight management and good health. And crazy delicious to boot! 🙂
Thanks for visiting. Please leave your comments below.