Hey, thanks for checking out today’s keto chicken pot pie recipe from Janet’s Delicious Low-Carb Kitchen.
Chicken pot pie is one of the most comforting foods you can enjoy, both in cold weather… and warm.
Today’s recipe is for a delicious keto chicken pot pie that is among the easiest you will ever stumble upon.
Let’s begin the video now…
Keto Chicken Pot Pie Recipe:
Okay, so here are the ingredients and directions for our keto chicken pot pie recipe…
- 1 2/3 cup mixed veggies (thawed, if frozen… drained, if canned)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cooked, shredded (or chunked) chicken
- 3 tsp almond flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 bkn powder
- 1/2 tsp xanthan
- 1/2 garlic (optional)
- 1/2 onion (optional)
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cooking oil
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly spray 9 inch cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and sour cream; whisk until smooth.
- Add salt, pepper, and all spices; whisk until sauce is smooth.
- Add 1 cup of veggies; fold until coated with sauce.
- Add cup shredded chicken, fold til coated
- 2/3 cup mixed veggies, fold until combined
- Add cup shredded chicken, fold
- Sprinkle in 1 tsp almond flour, fold, repeat, fold, and repeat again.
- Set filling mixture aside.
- In large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, xanthan gum, garlic, and onion.
- Whisk until dry ingredients are well-combined.
- Add 6 large eggs, beat on low 10 seconds, then medium 30 seconds.
- Scrape sides of bowl, push all ingredients down to center.
- Add 1/2 cup oil, beat on medium (or whisk) until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Scrape sides and push everything to center again.
Putting it all together…
- Scoop out 1/2 cup batter & spread across bottom of pie pan… evenly.
- Take bowl of filling, stir it to re-incorporate all ingredients.
- Gradually pour the filling over the bottom crust until it fills entire pan.
- Flatten the top to make it even.
- Take remaining batter, tbsp by tbsp, glob it on top of pie.
- Spread it out. Keep it as smooth and even as possible.
- Put the pie in preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden.
- Remove from oven and let it cool in pan for about 15 minutes to let everything firm up.
- Cut a slice, plate it up, and enjoy!
We hope you love this keto chicken pot pie recipe. We also wish you the best of success and great health.
Thanks for reading!